Friday, July 1, 2016

VA - Disco Circus! Soul Funk & Disco from America 1983! (2CD)


Here is two groovy mixtapes I made with american soul, funk and disco from 1983 (most disco, or funky disco, or....). Most of the tunes on this two disc set are the 12inch versions. 1983 was a fantastic year for the american disco scene (what I can hear)! Put on your hottest pants and do some groovy moves!

Mixtape#1

01. Love Club - Hot Summer Nights
02. Bon Rock - It's Alright
03. Kashif - Help Yourself To My Love
04. Lefturno - Out Of Sight
05. Leon Haywood - I'm Out To Catch
06. Arnies Love - I Think I'm Out Of Your Life
07. Finis Henderson - Skip To My Lou
08. Dazz Band - Swoop (I'm Yours)
09. Booker Newberry III - I Get Romantic
10. Michael Wycoff - Tell Me Love
11. Ronnie Dyson - All Over Your Face
12. Raw Silk - Just In Time

Mixtape#2

01. Glenn Jones - I'm Somebody
02. Serge Ponsar - Out In The Night
03. Cashmere - Do It Anyway You Wanna
04. Escape From New York - Save Our Love
05. Steve Shelto - Don't You Give Your Love Away
06. Attitude - I Wanna Get to Know You Better
07. B Beat Girls - For The Same Man
08. Sunfire - Never Too Late For Your Lovin'
09. Circle City Band - Magic
10. Marsha Raven - You Make Me Feel Like Loving You
11. Katie Kissoon - You're The One
12. Curtis Hairston - I Want You (All Tonight)


4 comments: