Monday, September 26, 2016

VA - SKA'64




Here is a mixtape I made with swingin jamaican SKA from 1964. Hope you like it.

01. Owen & Leon Silvera  - I Want My Cock
02. The Watermen - Out The Fire
03. Azie Lawrence - Pempelem
04. The Blues Busters - I Won't Let You Go
05. Roland Alphanso & His Group - Crime Wave
06. Lord Bryner - Congo War
07. The Riff - Primitive Man
08. Jackie Mittoo & The Skatalites - El Bang Bang
09. Castle Sisters - Solid As A Rock
10. The Maytals - It's You
11. The Skatalites - Exodus
12. Country Boy - I'm A Lonely Boy
13. Desmond Dekker - King of Ska
14. Keith & Ken - Walk Like A Dragon
15. Don Drummond - Don D Special
16. The Virtues - Amen
17. The Royals - Save Mama
18. Lester Sterling with Randys All Stars - Skaramont
19. Eric Monty Morris With Byron Lee And The Dragonaires - Sammy Dead
20. Sugar 'N Dandy - What A Life

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment