Wednesday, March 8, 2017

VA - 1984 (Hip-Hop, Rap & Beyond...)




Here is a mixtape I made with hip-hop, rap and beyond from the year 1984. You will get a lot of scratchin, breakin, electronic's and vocoder's! Groovy!

01. M.S.M. - Roboto Synphonie
02. Baobab - Let's Break
03. Troids - Boogie Troids
04. Dynamic Force - It's Not Right
05. Key-Matic - Breakin In Space
06. Schoolly D - Gangster Boogie
07. World's Famous Supreme Team ‎- Hey! D.J.
08. T La Rock & Jazzy Jay - It's Yours
09. Man Parrish feat. Freeze Force - Boogie Down (Bronx)
10. Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde - Fast Life
11. M.C. Flex & The F.B.I Crew - Rockin' It
12. Street Runners - Jam Jam Jam On The Beat (Remix)
13. Imperial Brothers - We Come To Rock
14. Captain Rapp - When Doves Cry Rapp (Pt. I)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the fun eighties stuff in the recent posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mixtapes are consistently the best possible collection of whatever genre/ scene/ sound is on offer. I really can't overstate how tremendous a job you do, every dang day. Something to consider if you ever feel blue: Your work here is a continual and lasting source of joy for countless people around the world. You've broadened my horizons, satisfied long-held desires to hear obscure albums, and ensure that every party I have makes people that I have better taste than everyone else they know. Granted, I give you credit, but in the short-term, people think I'm much cooler than I would be without you in my life. Keep up the miraculous work!

    ReplyDelete