Tuesday, June 14, 2016

VA - Partaj 3! Funk Jazz & Fusion From Sweden 1970-1978



The 3rd mixtape with some groovy jazz and fusion from Sweden 1970-1978. Hope you dig it!

01. Okay Temiz - Sari Kiz (1977)
02. Eje Thelin Group - Time (1975)
03. Spjärnsvallet - Pojkarna (1975)
04. Putte Wickman - Happy New Year (1975)
05. Lars Färnlöf & Radiojazzgruppen - Cachasa (1973)
06. Jan Allan - Debalira (1970)
07. Bengt-Arne Wallin - The Song About A Hole, Somewhere (1972)
08. Bernt Rosengren - Gerda (1974)
09. Birka - Björksav (1978)
10. Lars Gullin - Omericano (1974)
11. Lasse Werner Och Hans Vänner - Sergel (1971)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Aaron. I've collected all your shares into a playlist and with my iPod on shuffle I've been listening to them. I want to tell you that I enjoy this playlist immeasurably. No matter the genre each tune seamlessly melds into the next for one continuous groove. Your taste in groovy music and your ability to find these songs is remarkable.
    Your blog has become one of my favorites and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johnny - I'm overwhelmed by your response, and I'm so happy that you find The songs and mixtapes as groovy as I do. It feels great to share 'em (and continue to do it) while you get such kind words this. Thank you so much, and keep on groovin:-)

      Delete
    2. Johnny - I'm overwhelmed by your response, and I'm so happy that you find The songs and mixtapes as groovy as I do. It feels great to share 'em (and continue to do it) while you get such kind words this. Thank you so much, and keep on groovin:-)

      Delete
  2. Love my Scandi Jazz.Looking forward to this one .Thanks.

    ReplyDelete